I hadn’t played Fallen Enchantress for a couple of months for them to work out some bugs and add new stuff. The latest 1.3 patch worked out some bugs and added new stuff but also added new bugs. Overall, it’s an okay game. It was planned to be a review because I spent so much time with it before, but 1.3 changed a lot and I didn’t want to fully review it until I got used to it. Thus, it changed into a Quick Look that isn’t so quick. If it’s on sale, i’d buy it if you love the genre. It’s mostly tactical combat still, but I need a few more hours with it before I really am able to judge it fairly.
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/wuVCh7Rt6K8?a Quick Look at Tomb Raider 10 minutes ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/YihfksZy17w?a Part 1 of a Quick Look for Fallen Enchantress 10 minutes ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/jwCSiwo1Qr0?a Part 2 of a Quick Look at Fallen Enchantress 1.3 10 minutes ago
- @simcity @oceanquigley this launch is on par with diablo 3. You can't claim a city The tutorial map doesn't work crashes that lose your city 17 hours ago
- @OriginInsider Hey how come I can't invite my friends to my region even though they are on my friends list? This is ridiculous, seriously. 22 hours ago